Saturday, July 05, 2008

A Little Experiment-3 Days Left

So last night, or was that this morning? I guess it WAS this morning, technically. Scott got home around 3 or 3:30am and had jumped in the shower. The poor thing was slapped, spit-on and scratched by some transient woman from the train on his overtime shift and he wanted to make sure he was germ free before getting into bed with Max and I (bless his poor, grossed out heart...lol).

Since I usually wake up at this time each night, to engage in a couple hours of scratching my itchy rash and applying useless creams, I thought I would try something different. A shower!!! And some selsun blue!

Well, I don't know if it's going to help anything, but I'm going to do this every day until I have these babies to see if it does. I guess there's no reason to think it will. It's not as if this rash is any kind of fungus. Still, I feel better about trying something than trying nothing. So I sudsed up with Selsun Blue all over my itchy back, legs, arms, etc. The scrubbing/sudsing action felt good, if nothing else.

1 comment:

Anita said...

Yay on the registery cleaning up and you might as well try the selsun blue. At least it will help you pass the time.

HUGS!!! 3 more days!!!