Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Why Don't I Blog?

I've been trying to keep true to the title of my blog. By that, I mean I have refrained from blogging about myself and have kept to telling of Max. So I ask myself why I rarely feel inspired enough to tell any stories. I think the answer is that I usually only blog about the most noteworthy things. And lately, we have been stuck in the house quite a lot. This is because of my twin pregnancy. It's been a rough one on me, physically. I've been in a lot of discomfort and find that I cann't even stand for very long. So poor little Max's life has taken a turn and he has been acting out a bit, due to the sudden shift in activity level. I'm doing what I can to alleviate that, but until I can get him into preschool, it's a challenge. He refuses to poop in a potty, rather than requesting a diaper for the deed, and his preschool requires him to be fully potty trained. We're working on it, but as I write this, he is begging for his morning diaper so he can poop. I don't have the heart to cut him off cold-turkey, despite the advice of many moms who have had success doing just that. His pediatritian doesn't recommend it either.

Anyway, I'm going to try to blog a bit more, but just for the record, it's going to be anything goes...maybe I will talk about Max and maybe I will just use this as an opportunity to complain about all my physical discomfort. Ugh!

No comments: